<VV> GM Part Numbers Help

Joe Hennerfeind hennerfeind_joe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 20:16:16 EDT 2007

I have come into posession of 12 GM original
cylinder/piston sets.  The boxes have GM part numbers
3869276 and 3838077.  All cylinders have the notch in
the skirt (so I know they are 64-69), and boxes are
marked "GR. 0.030 CYLINDER UNIT," so I assume the have
been bored +30.

What is the difference between the part numbers?  I
only have tags on a few boxes as most have fallen off.
 If they are different, how do I tell the difference?

What are they worth as I will probably sell them all?

Thanks!