<VV> fun cruise/trip with Central VA club

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Jun 5 07:41:43 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <mhicks130 at cox.net>
Subject: <VV> fun cruise/trip with Central VA club

.  I'd never cruised with a bunch of Corvairs before and it was awsome.
Seeing all those Corvairs together (even the funny-looking earlies) on the
road was a treat.
> mikeH
> TCC
  ***********Heh heh, I have always thought it would be fun to have one of
those little square BWM's ( 1972 ... ) to join in the corvair train ....
betcha would get some double takes ....

....illigitimate son of Corvair-european  love affair ...  maybe ?  ....

A buddy had one back then, ( the Bmw, I mean, not the love affiar )  he was
always grinning like Bob in the " male enhancement " ads ...

I wuz there, dangit ... ken campbell, re-min-iscing in Iowoe