<VV> weird website activity...yes Corvair...my 61 Lakewood

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Tue Jun 5 20:45:01 EDT 2007

Starting in late May, my web site has been getting literally hundreds
of hits on one picture, my before the restoration shot of my 61
Lakewood...I assume people must be laughing at it...oh well:

http://blog.mark.noakes.
com/blog/Vehicles/61lakewoodrestoration/_archives/2005/1/23/274128.html

I admit that it was pretty rough, but the "after" pictures more than
make up for it.  Too bad it's all worn out again.

I can't really trace all these hits back to the source and I block
trackbacks.  If anyone has seen a link to this picture elsewhere,
please let me know!  I just can't imagine hundreds of people interested
in this picture, so it doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes