<VV> More newbie questions....

Jeff Wilson jwilson at unctv.org
Thu Jun 7 18:41:25 EDT 2007

Okay, you guys have convinced me that my 65 '500' series NEEDS a spoiler
badly....

Many people have recommended a '69 Camaro' design spoiler.

Who carries those?

Also re wheels: I'm sort-of 'zeroing-in' on a 15X7 inch Camaro wheel to
put on her.

But I've heard some mutterings that you need four FRONT wheel rims because
there are backspacing issues with the rear Camaro rims (less backspacing on
back perhaps?).

What's the lowdown on that issue?

Is backspacing less of an issue on the 15X6 wheel?
Are the 15X6 wheels hard to come by (all the ones I see on ebay are 7's)?

CJ Wilson