<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 29, Issue 18

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Thu Jun 7 18:48:15 EDT 2007

    Note that I removed the stripes from the car in this picture as I don't
plan to have them on mine.  In addition my car will have 15 inch wheels all
around, rather then 16's in the rear, much wider tires, and very possibly a
custom spoiler.  Ray Coker, the current owner of "Fast Orange" told me he
wouldnt mind if I duplicated the car down to ever last detail, but I'm
trying to make mine at least a little different just on principle.  It will
be quite similar in the end, though not as nicely done you can be sure.... I
wont be winning any concours!

Ray

In a message dated 6/6/2007 10:05:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,