<VV> younger generation

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 21:41:33 EDT 2007

hello all, last  week i picked up vair # 9 and yes i figured i would be shot
as soon as i pulled in the yard with it. and surprise the wife was OK with it.
( WOW ). ive really got my butt chew 8 other times. this time she came out
and looked it over, didn't say much. she went back in the house then came out
with a whole bucket of cleaning products and started cleaning it up. IM still
not sure on how to handle this. my daughter of 24 yrs. one of six kids  (and
trying hard to get the rest of them involved) has been helping me sand down a 61
four door that we are doing over and yes it is the wife's,  and this great kid
of mine picked out a 66 vert that i have sitting out side  and wants to
restore it. IM really lost for words.  for about 6 yrs now the family and friends
all said that i was nuts for grabbing up these great little cars and now that
i have 2 all done and 3 under construction my family has become much more
closer and a lot more fun and under standing.  we have met some of the nicest
people in the world  and belong to a great corvair club, and i can never forget
all the help i have got from the great people that own these sweet cars, and i
was truly saddened today when i heard about Tony, a man who had a lot of
patients when i asked so many odd question that IM sure he was asked hundreds of
time before. this man and many others of you are one of the big reasons that my
family and my self own these cars and have something cool in common with truly
a great group of folks. Thanks to you all, and are thoughts prayers are with
Tony's family and friends. he will be missed. Dave c.  6 kids all with vairs
would be a wonderful thing .