<VV> the "next generation" of Corvair enthusiasts

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 23:44:27 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <mhicks130 at cox.net>

There are times, and this is one of them, when I worry about Matt's grasp on
reality.  I hope he's OK but the signs are not good.

Don't look in the mirror!   You obviously didn't "grasp" my message.....

ONLY Time  tells whether a person is stable......or  precipitous!

I never said Rays comments represented ALL.....just the ones we can count
on.....

And please folks...I  have never have believed ANYTHING is 100%   accurate!

I'm living / walkng PROOF!! ggg

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt