<VV> Re: the next generation

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Jun 9 10:49:33 EDT 2007

     No offense taken mike,   if you reread my original post you will notice the first sentence is a disclaimer stating that this is "only my opinion".

     Obviously there are going to be plenty of exceptions to any generalization made about any demographic..... the only thing I was trying to do was give an insight into what I feel would grab the attention of a sizeable share of the younger auto enthusiasts.

     Actually, the suggestions I made are primarily aimed at simply getting them to notice Corvairs to begin with... probably a fair number would get into stockers, or maybe even FC's, boats, buggies, planes, and ultravans later on... who knows.   What I do know is you have to "plant the seed" and I think my suggestions give the best odds of successfully doing so.

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe under construction
www.myspace.com/vairnuts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mikeH wrote:

Ray, I appreciate your comments on this but honestly, and no offense
intended, you do not speak for all "kids".  There's no way anyone speaks for
all of any demographic.  I'm sure there are a lot of kids that like what you
photoshopped, I'm no kid but even I liked it, but there are plenty of other
"kids" who like other things.  Every generation has had their hotrodders,
their drag racers, their road racers, their cruisers, their stereo fanatics,
their whatever.  The younger generations are no different.  ..........

mikeH
old and busted in VA