<VV> Little Corvair- Compressors again

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 13:54:38 EDT 2007

ALWAYS buy the maximum you can afford, with the largest capacity (pressure
and volume).
If you're going to paint (other than water base), you'll need a dryer.
You'll need a dryer for any air tools you expect to run.
A 220 unit is the only way to go (vs 110).

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net