<VV> silicone brake fluid

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 23:22:52 EDT 2007

I'm one of those that says to use silicone fluid.

Yes, you need to drain the whole system. This is automatic if you are
replacing all four wheel cylinders. Just also  rebuild the master
cylinder, and let the brake lines drain while the cylinders are off. The
lines drain quickly with the line disconnected from the master cylinder.

I would get a quart, but you may also need a pint more depending on your
bleeding technique.

Frank DuVal