<VV> Stripped out helicoil

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Jun 26 09:04:51 EDT 2007

I know there are shops that can weld aluminum and many other materials,
would it be possible to weld up the holes drill and retap or would the
expense out weigh the cost of a replacement block?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Where are you?  Local club access?  Surely someone near you has one in
storage.  Keep yours though - you'll need to transfer a lot of parts.
Someone might just give you (or sale cheaply) a good case and you can
transfer 98% of the parts.  You can transfer all the parts, from

Barry in SC

,
>http://www.corvair.org/
>Change your options: