<VV> Electric Fuel Pump Wiring Question

Kent Duncan kent_duncan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 11:31:56 EDT 2007

I'm planning on installing an electric fuel pump on my
'66 Monza.  My basic request is for any specific
suggestions on (1) where to tap in to 12V for the fuel
pump itself, (2) any specific suggestions on how to
wire the "Vega-style" oil pressure switch in the
engine compartment.  As a part of that question, I
need to know which "pin" does what on the switch?

I've tried to do my homework--read the Tech Guide, Bob
Helt's books, the VV archives--if there's something
there as specific as I'm asking, my feeble mind has
missed it!

Thanks--this forum is a terrific resource!

Mostly lurking, always learning,

Kent Duncan
'66 Monza 110 4 speed