<VV> Ebay Spyder

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 4 12:57:05 EST 2007

The device attached to the steering linkage is a steering dampner.   Fitch
listed it as an option for the Fitch Sprints -- I'm sure they could be
bought elsewhere too.  (Rick probably mentioned that to Kerry already)

the red container?  oil catch can?   Is that an aftermarker ignition system
under the spare tire (yellow item)?  and its been changed to an alternator.
The guages look after market as well,  but I don't own a Spyder.
I also noticed it has after market valve covers and oil pan, no lower
shrouds (it is Florida)  and the underside appears restored.

Nice car;  but not an original.