<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Wed Mar 14 16:11:09 EST 2007

Hi--

At 03:14 PM 3/14/2007, Dave Keillor wrote:
>For future conventions (NOT this one), I'd have the guarantee payment
>made directly to CORSA who could then call the shots on terms and
>methods of payment and refund policy.  Reservations would be made
>through CORSA who would also credit the payment to the room reservation.
>I assume this is how it will be handled next year?

EXACTLY.

The reason we did not do it this year is I need time to develop the
software to handle convention registration. Once the convention
registration software is accomplished, then adding the ability to make room
reservations is a piece of cake.

Dave continued:
>If that is the case, will be payment be for the first night or the last
>night.  All of this is, of course, a hassle for CORSA, but based on past
>experience, it's clearly necessary.

I was thinking the first night, although if there is a reason why it should
be the last night, let me know. If it is computerized, it will minimize the
hassle.

Thanks for your thoughts.

--H