<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Wed Mar 14 19:51:19 EST 2007

Harry,
I called the hotel today to confirm my reservation and ask why I have not
received a confirmation from them.  The lady ask my why I wanted one since I
had confirmed with a credit card.  She said she would send me the
confirmation and she said there would also be a form with it to fill out and
send back.  I asked her why I was not told this when I made the reservation
and she said they just started doing this.
It is evident that they have no idea of what they are doing at that hotel.
I hope we are not getting into the same mess as last year with the Adams
mark.
Just my 2 cents worth.
John Sweet