<VV> flat towing a Vair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 17:44:45 EST 2007

I happen to have just such a home made tow bar.  It has two plates which can
be exchanged to match up to the bumper mounts for EM or LM.  It works fine,
but I can not anticipate a future use for it at this time.  If someone wants
it for $80.00, let me know and we'll work out a way to get it to you.  I'm
in Glen Ellyn, IL.  It is HEAVY!  Probably way heavier than it really needs
to be.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)