<VV> Re: (VV) Rear lower control arms

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:51:27 EDT 2007

The easiest way I've found is to start the front, side bolt first, then take
a crowbar and using the hooked end, slide the into the bracket from the rear
of the car (the long straight part of the crowbar should be hanging straight
down). If you can get it to hook the bracket correctly, you can use the
leverage from the crowbar to made the bracket to the differential. Then
install the rear, side bolt. Everything else should line up when you tighten
the bolts down.

This worked for me the last two times I tried it, before that I jacket the
bracket up to the differential and used long alignment punches.

Good luck!

--
George Jones