<VV> FS:1961 Loadside

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Tue May 22 15:07:21 EDT 2007

Hey VV,ers,
I guess that it is time to sell my '61 Loadside. It is an Arizona vehicle. It has minor scrapes on the side of the box( both sides). Other than that ,it is in pretty good shape.I have installed Pontiac Sunfire bucket seats in the front. The clutch was replaced last year. And the engine was rebuilt also,BUT it also caught on fire last year . I have a '65 95hp engine to replace it with,that is in pieces. I also have most of the parts to overhaul it. It has next to new tires and has been changed from a generator to an alternator.
I am asking $7500 firm
Tom Shepard
Marshalltown, Iowa
641/752/6779