<VV> Harness crossover

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 18:02:09 EDT 2007

Seth,

I'm guessing (and it is strictly a guess) that the forces on the belt itself
are more equalized throughout the length of the belt when it is more or less
straight.  Perhaps there is more stress on the belt at the point of the bend
around the seat when the attachment point is behind the seat?

Later, JR