<VV> 1964 clutch: Here we go

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon May 28 18:47:51 EDT 2007

What I always say is to only jack the rear up a few inches so you can work
on disconnecting everything.  Prior to loosening the engine mounts, lift the
engine just enough to take its weight off of the mounts.  Then disconnect
the mounts and lower the engine as much as possible.  Now, jack the
engineless body up enough to clear the engine and pull it out.  Reverse the
procedure to install it.
RonH