<VV> Fw: SMOKIN LOADSIDE... pix link fixed

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:43:47 EDT 2007

Joel:

THANKS!!!

Again, Im not a mechanic, but what you write is making sense to me.
The metal tube has had a piece brazed on, looks like the end of a pcv
valve with a tiny hole in the middle. This is going into the balance
tube. The other tube does go into the clean side of the air filter,
but does {significantly} spray oil out of it.nonetheless, NO PCV VALVE
INSTALLED.

I think I have a rebuilt 65-68 110 hp in the loadside, not sure.