<VV> Trackevents

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu May 31 21:26:35 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:09:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

Well all  the convention people apparently knew
ALL the answers and didn't bother to  ask participants about Monday or Tuesday

It's my understanding that the change to Tuesday for the track event was at
the request of the CORSA BoD. The convention events on Tuesday are mostly
preparations. I know Chuck is concerned with concours being on Wednesday. Racing
on Tuesday and showing on Wednesday just isn't practictal, if you want to
sleep. Perhaps it might have been better to have the econorun or rally on
Wednesday, but I don't know all the planning and coordinating that the Detroit
folks had to go through. It basically come down to "you can't please all of the
people all of the time."

Ned