<VV> more on identifying that paint color

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 3 11:16:10 EST 2007

Marina blue is slightly lighter than Nassau blue. You can see both on
the same chip page here:

http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1966-chevrolet-pg01.jpg

as for 66 the Corvette still used Nassau blue.

I would GUESS that the two blue cars in your first picture are:
foreground, Mist blue and second car, Nassau or Marina blue depending on
year of the second car.

Of course people change colors, use non-code colors, use "shelf paint" (
mix several cans together of different formulas), etc. So go to a show
and ask questions of the owner for best results.

Frank DuVal