<VV> Lower shrouds

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 19:36:07 EST 2007

Yes, probably time to reinstall if you intend on winter driving.  Once we
hit salt season, mine stay indoors.

1 - thermo sits in a U shaped bracket - the forward end is where it is
bolted and the rearward end is the "stop"

2 - attaching the clip takes a little finesse, but you'll get it.  Yes, do
it before bolting up the shroud.

3?  rear grill is left in place.

Later, JR