<VV> Megasquirt Throttlebodies

Marty Scarr martyscarr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:06:08 EST 2007

Hi Blaine

Go here for motorcycle throttle body info:
http://msefi.com/viewtopic.php?t=6627

I'm using the GSXR 600 units for my conversion.  Their ID matches the
inlet ports on the head pretty well.   You can get them on ebay for
cheap.
Here's a picture of the throttle bodies:
http://joyceandmarty.com/corvair/gsxr.jpg

Marty Scarr