<VV> Dumb Things

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 17 16:04:33 EST 2007

Right after buying my first corvair I had to do a clutch job.  We did
something along the same lines, but cracked a '66 sag tranny case from the 3
to 9 o'clock positions completely around the top of the case.  Until I could
afford to get the tranny rebuilt it was driven sparingly, and was always
topped up first.  When it was finally disassembled to be rebuilt, the Tranny
Guy exclaimed "This is the cleanest tranny I've ever seen!".

Regards,
Joel