<VV> Dumb Things

allvair at allvair.com allvair at allvair.com
Sat Nov 17 17:26:52 EST 2007

I always buy problem cars...? so I'm very organized, self checking, when it comes to assembly.? And my? work requires this as well..so it's very seldom I forget something...

But ......ggg? I SEEN? some "dumb" things....done AFTER I stated that I had experience with that exact problem..and the ONLY? way to fix it "on the road"? was something everyone involved scoffed at....

I always smile when remembering retelling where to put that piece of wood....

Matt Nall
AllVairs!
Web= http://tinyurl.com/3ds7d