<VV> Leftover Parts for a PG, HELP!

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:02:59 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply Jim. As a matter of fact, I just came from
Smitty's, where he did the research in Bob Ballew's book. I'll have to
get a copy from Corvanatics. Wish the photo's were better, but the
technical descriptions are great.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)