<VV> Server work

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Nov 21 11:31:23 EST 2007

Greetings,

I'm planning on doing some (long awaited) server upgrade work over
the long weekend, which will affect all of the CORSA hosted mailing
lists, the CORSA website, as well as chapter sites.  I don't have an
exact schedule yet, but if you find the site unresponsive, that's
most likely why.  I expect everything to be working on Monday, and
will post an update or two over the weekend.  If you are still
experiencing problems after I've said it's all working - or you just
don't hear anything, please let me know.  Thanks.

--Bryan