<VV> Powerglide Slipping on Upshift

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 22:22:31 EST 2007

A classic mistake. Never change a good working part for an unknown new
one! New parts are not 100% trouble free, but those road tested ones are
woking today. Maybe not tomorrow, but today yes. I would definately swap
the old part back in.

Now, when that does not fix the slip, you will know the new modulator is
OK.  Did you take the filter off to clean it? Did any parts fall out
when the pan was off? Did you use the modern equivalent of Dexron to refill?

Frank DuVal