<VV> How accurate is your fuel gauge?

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Tue Nov 27 20:05:16 EST 2007

When my 66 got to E, I found that it actually had about 4 gallons left
in it. This was pretty safe for a college kid w/o too much money 33
years ago as it helped keep me from running out of gas and it doesn't
matter one way or the other now. Funny but I don't remember if the
Lakewood was the same way or not.

Mark Noakes