<VV> How accurate is your fuel gauge?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Nov 27 22:38:04 EST 2007

That is the good way for the gage to be off.

My 64 Monza sedan I had for years would run out of gas when the needle
was slightly above the E. No matter how I reminded people who borrowed
the car to fill up by 1/4 of a tank indicated, they still ran out of
gas. Usually not twice though! ggg

Frank DuVal