<VV> RE: '07 convention DVD

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 09:59:52 EST 2007

Creating a DVD from bits of video is VERY time consuming, but you have to gently (at first) prod the video editor.
We had a video editor at the University that was a procrastinator when it came time for getting a piece out. When the client started screaming for the edited tape, and it wasn't done, Vic would say "well he didn't give me a deadline". At that point, the project was 6 months, undone.
When I did the Powerglide tape, it took forever to do the editing...and I was in the next ROOM!
Once the edited master is done, it takes no time to kick out the copies.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net