<VV> RE: '07 convention DVD

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 29 17:40:59 EST 2007

I will say in my video experience editing is a time consuming tedious task,
especially if you also shot it. By the time it's done you are sick of
looking at the scenes over and over!
I have spent a lot of time editing tapes and then when I saw my master I
didn't like it and started over!

Rick Norris

Creating a DVD from bits of video is VERY time consuming, but you have to
gently (at first) prod the video editor.
We had a video editor at the University that was a procrastinator when it
came time for getting a piece out. When the client started screaming for the
edited tape, and it wasn't done, Vic would say "well he didn't give me a
deadline". At that point, the project was 6 months, undone.
When I did the Powerglide tape, it took forever to do the editing...and I
was in the next ROOM!
Once the edited master is done, it takes no time to kick out the copies.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
the property