<VV> Carbon monoxide detector

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 13:22:28 EST 2007

Bill,
    I'd suggest adding a AUDIO alarm to your VISUAL  detector.  You can get a
battery powered ceiling mount type for around $30  that will make lots of
moise when the CO reaches dangerous levels.  And  when you clear it and think
you've corrected the problem, you can use the same  alarm unit to recheck your
work.
    If you succumb to CO poisoning while driving you  might damage your
Corvair!!<GGGG>
    Stay alive!
    Frank "prefers breathing CO2 to CO" Burkhard

In a message dated 11/28/2007 11:05:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,