Fw: Re:<VV> lost #5

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri Oct 5 21:51:57 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: D. Monasterio
To: wfcc at juno.com
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: Re:<VV> lost #5

Hi Ed, my message to you bounced too so, here it goes thru VV.

    The spring looks good but, not inspected very closely. Will recheck it very carefully next Sunday when I plan to change head. In fact, my first step will be removing that spring before attempting to remove the head. I have had broken springs years ago and they showed it's fail at first sight.

    Thanks for your advise

    Daniel

    <<This sounds exactly like what just happened to my Ultra Van..the problem
was a broken valve spring. Check them real close, I was all ready to pull
the head before I saw the two piece spring.>>