<VV> How a simple electrical problem can mess a trained brain

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 01:04:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/21/2007 9:55:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dmonasterio at megared.net.mx writes:

Felt  really stupid. If I would payed more attention (yesterday) could
discovered  that broken blue wire, fixed it in minutes, saved US$ 67 and didn´t feel
 embarrased as I do.
Most of the time common sense and  observation is better than knowledge.

Daniel  Monasterio
I'll see you at the Toss  !!

Hey, Daniel - I will see you at the Toss, too! At least you were man enough
to 'fess up! Most of us would have buried that one really quick. I know what
you  mean. Oops, I meant to say I see what you mean! -  Seth