<VV> How a simple electrical problem can mess a trained brain

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sun Oct 21 23:00:46 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,
    In fact, I am a fan of meters, like you are. In my Rampside there are, appart from the gauges on it's Spyder dash, a voltmeter, oil temp meter (engine & diff.), oil manometer and air manometer (has a compressor for tools). The Cpe. used to have an old J.C. Whitney's computer which had an integrated voltmeter but, it failed a year ago and I became lazy on installing an in dash voltmeter.
    I use to carry a bag (appart from usual tool box) with tools like DC/AC clamp multimeter, infrared thermometer and electrical stuff but, this time, I forgot it in the Rampside as forgot spare electrical parts. Didn't pay attention on parts I would need as it was a short trip and, by the way things happen, the most I'll need are some spare neurones.... could fix it with just a paper clip !!
    The car gave me a warning which I didn't associate with low charge as the electric windows became slow at half trip.
    Do you know about a good source for NOS or good used neurones ?