<VV> 30th Annual Great Western Fanbelt Toss and Swap meet this weekend

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 00:36:07 EDT 2007

     There has been some speculation about the  GWFBT this weekend in Palm Springs due to the fires situation. The fires are nowhere near Palm Springs and won't be affecting the Fanbelt Toss. You should head on down to Palm Springs if you can. We have a great event planned this year. I don't remember the exactly how many cars have registered for the car show, bit the number was up there. The banquet Saturday night is unfortunately sold out, those that registered early are in for a treat. There are still raffle tickets for a $!000.00 Clark's certificate  available. There will be food, games and plenty regular raffle prizes as well as a 50/50. We'll have a bunch of vendors as well as private parties selling and swapping parts also.
     We at CORSA West would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the people of Southern California that are dealing with these fires first hand.

TiM McCann
President CORSA West of Los Angeles