<VV> Corvair Atlanta Swap Meet and Cookout Sept. 8, 2007

PAULRA1 at aol.com PAULRA1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 15:40:35 EDT 2007

Just sending out one last reminder. I hope to see everyone  there.
Raymond

September 8, 2007 Corvair Atlanta Swap Meet and  Cookout
This year the event will be held at Roger Smith's warehouse in Gainesville,
GA. We will have a short club meeting, 50/50 drawing, food, and parts swap.
We will try to eat sometime around noon.
Everyone is welcome to join us.

Place: Roger Smith's warehouse     2491 Monroe  Drive  Suite D  Gainesville,
GA 30507
Saturday  September, 8, 2007 from 10:00 AM till about 3:00 PM
Directions:
If traveling North on I985, go to exit #22. This is Hwy 129 South. Go to  the
right off the exit ramp and turn Right at the first light, this will be
Monroe Drive. Go about 1/2 mile and you will see the roof of a building on your
right (Gainesville Mechanical). Turn right, then immediately back to your left.
 You will be going parallel to Monroe Drive. Roger's place is the fourth
building  on the left, ( on the end). If you try to do map quest it will give you
some  crazy directions. Roger recommends that you use his directions. I went
there a  couple of weeks ago and had no problem finding it. We will have signs
out  also.
If anyone gets lost or needs more information, please  call.
Raymond Paul    cell  706-506-6191

Raymond Paul
61 Rampside
64 sedan
65 convertible drag/autocross
66 convertible
Corvair Atlanta, VV, Corsa, Heart of Ga., Corvanantics, Airvair group,  SECC