<VV> computer geek help

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Fri Sep 7 15:58:34 EDT 2007

On Sep 7, 2007, at 12:01 AM, Mark Corbin wrote:

*SNIP*

> What I AM stuck with is a sometimes backwoods power supply company, and
> being extremely rural, it's prone to power spikes and drops.

*SNIP*

Mark,

Something you may be interested in looking into would be a UPS - an
Uninterruptable Power Supply. This is a box that you plug the computer
into, which, in turn, plugs into the outlet. It's a bit like a super
surge protector. If there is a spike or a dip or a complete loss of
power, the UPS will keep your power going perfectly.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
President, CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC