<VV> Re: More bad press

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Fri Sep 7 23:04:52 EDT 2007

Well, the only inaccurate thing in the narrative is at the end: "Before all
the bad press finally clobbered sales...."  As we all know, that's a common
misconception ('twas the Mustang and Chevy II what done it) and maybe the
writer(s) can be forgiven for that.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 9/7/2007 1:43:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,