<VV> Turbo 350 Hydromatic was Slated for Corvair

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 13:00:36 EDT 2007

I'd dare  say that a nicely modified TH-350 could be worthy of
competition efforts,  with that extra gear to work with...
particularly with that steeper Low  gear up front.

tony..

Thanks Tony... that makes at least two of us who think it's worth a  try.

I have a buddy (actually a pair of brothers) who owns an  upper-end shop
specializing in foreign car repairs; they also build formula race  cars.
Coincidentally, they have had numerous Corvairs in their family for  years, and know
Vairs in & out... I'll be talking to the brothers about  mounting a Turbo 350
project for my late model. My first step will be to find  all the physical
specifications of the various Turbo 350 iterations ever built.  If anyone has any
leads for this info, please send my way.

Thank you,
Mike Mauro