<VV> Head milling, was: PG Turbos??

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 12 16:24:46 EDT 2007

FYI, tried that on one of my cars. STILL can't use regular gas without
encountering MUCHOS GRANDIS dieseling upon shutdown. So while you may
reduce or eliminate detonation, the "modern" (what passes for) gas will
still give you grief. So don't do it with the idea of going to a lower
octane-rated grade of gas.

My conclusion is that it is of questionable value, given the "gas" that's
available today.

-Mark