<VV> Head milling, was: PG Turbos??

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Sep 12 20:48:16 EDT 2007

I think the idea is you can take a "high compression" Corvair engine that
already requires premium gas and increase the compression ratio a little bit
and and increase the turblance so you don't get pinging.  Same octane a
little more power because of the increased compression ratio and the same or
less pinging because of the increased turblance.  I've never heard you can
burn regular.

dp