<VV> Help finding Corvair Sprint article

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 21:31:16 EDT 2007

I am trying to locate an original copy of the article titled

The Exciting Corvair "Sprint"; A Real GT Road Car

by Joe Petrovec

It was published in CARS magazine in late 61 or early 62.

It is a 6 page article with multiple shots of a 62 Sprint.

I have a poor photo copy and need a clear image to inspect an interior
shot.

If you have a copy for sale or are willing to scan or photo copy one
page ( I pay for it) I need a shot of page 18 & 20.

Can anyone assist?