<VV> Moving forward on the '65 hardtop repair and repainting

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 00:41:45 EDT 2007

YOU  mark the car where YOU want it cut....  IF the bring the parts up front
and thay are NOT...walk away...

The engine....frozen or not......$150....if complete and it rotates 720
degrees ....  otherwise they must GUARANTEE ALL parts are rebuildable [
unlikely!]

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt