<VV> Re: DID ANYONE SEE AMERICAN HOTROD TONIGHT? no corvair, VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 32, Issue 50

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Fri Sep 14 11:26:23 EDT 2007

They do so much fabricating I have often wondered why they compromise
their original and unique designs with a few of the old parts.  Perhaps the
most important part the antique contributes is the pink?

When you consider that Boyd Coddington was recently convicted in a
California Court for basically falsifying title certifications (titling
"newly constructed" cars as older, non-emission vehicles apparently)and Cal
Emission certifications, and actually did a little jail time over it (plus a
crap-load of money and a bunch of "community service").....I'd say this is
the primary reason!

For those lamenting the "consumption" of an actual, titled 1923 Ford....it's
called "The Law of Unintended Consequences"!

John