<VV> Blatant ad/auction-Rampside/Loadside latches/handles

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 20 17:43:50 EDT 2007

While cleaning out my storage area, I came across a =93bunch=94 of
Rampside/Loadside handles/latches. Included are 16 chrome housings only
(chrome in various states), 5 semi/non working assemblies, and 5 sets of
=93guts=94 (for lack of a better description). I will hold a =93silent =
auction=92
for all these items as a lot that will end Sunday 9/23/07 at 12:01 AM
(that=92s Sunday morning at 1 minute after midnight). If a bid of $250 =
is not
reached by then, they will be listed on ebay. I have a digital camera =
and
I=92m not afraid to use it. All items are located in Ocean County, NJ. =
We now
return you to your regularly scheduled programming=85..           Thanks =
for
the bandwidth!!         Charlie Doerge

=20

HYPERLINK "http://www.yenkostinger.com"http://www.yenkostinger.com