<VV> Corvair Oils

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 21 22:19:47 EDT 2007

I will echo the use of AMSOIL for the transaxle.  My Kelmark V8Vair with the Corvair Saginaw tranny and Crown 4 spider diff has stood up to the torque with no issues due to the use of this excellent synthetic.  (but you do have to be careful on launch due to the skinny input shaft <have twisted the splines on one shaft!>)
Regards, Dave.....